As we approach almost week 6 of social distancing and isolation (in South Australia at least), this way of living is very much becoming normal as both individuals and as businesses. Facebook and Instagram have implemented a few new updates and features over this time to make our lives in isolation a little easier.
Get caught up on just a few below and get the run through on how to use them from Later.
- You Can Now Charge for Access to Live Facebook Events
- New Challenge Sticker on Instagram Stories
- Instagram Live Videos Can Now Be Viewed On the Web
- Fundraise for Nonprofits & Charities with Instagram Live Donations
- Facebook Launches Messenger Rooms for Community-driven Group Calls
- Instagram’s New Food Delivery & Gift Card Stickers
- Send Instagram DMs From Your Desktop